Do you want to pay less for Mitsubishi Eclipse insurance? Here at Mitsubishi Eclipse Insurance, we’ll find you the right insurance policy for your Mitsubishi Eclipse – right from your pc or smart phone.
- Zero Costs
- Easy Web Form
- Find The Lowest Insurance Rates!
Insuring Your Mitsubishi Eclipse At A Lower Price
As a sporty two-door coupe or convertible, the Mitsubishi Eclipse is not, by its nature, the cheapest car to insure. That means you want to do everything you can to minimize your rate. Utilizing our service is a great start, but here are a few more ways to keep those rates as low as possible.
- Never text or drive while preoccupied, and refrain from speeding. Accidents and tickets will make it hugely expensive to insure your Mitsubishi Eclipse.
- Keep your mileage low. Premiums are determined by what kind of mileage you accrue on an annual basis.
- Try to improve your credit rating. Lots of insurers now look at your fico score when assessing your insurance rates.
- Consider a large insurance deductible. The greater your insurance deductible, the lesser your rates.
- Just pick the forms of coverage you really need.
Mitsubishi Eclipse Price and Features
Listed here are the features of this front-wheel drive 2-door hatchback:
- Engine: 2.4 liter 4-cylinder or 3.8 liter V6
- Horsepower: 162 to 265 hp
- Seats: 2 front, 2 rear
- Transmission: 6-speed manual or 5-speed automatic
- MPG City: 16
- MPG Highway: 24
- MSRP: $18,999 – $32,599
The Mitsubishi Eclipse remains one of the best values when it comes to the sports car market. The six-cylinder version offers over 100 hp more than the four-cylinder – a prime consideration for performance-minded shoppers. The Eclipse has been shown to feature good collision safety and above average dependability.